Thursday, May 19, 2011

demoted

Hailey came home with a science project last week which I, in my zombie mommy state, didn't pay much attention to. In fact, when she brought it home and showed me, my exact words were, "that's wonderful babe" as I went on doing zombie baby mommy things without even looking up. I know, I get the mom of the year award. Anyway, the project was a hanging solar system. It has stars and planets and such on it and it can be hung from the ceiling. TJ, the awesome zombie daddy extraordinaire that he is, asked Hailey where she wanted to hang it and off they went. That was last week. A few days ago as I was helping Hailey get dressed for school I noticed that they hung the solar system dooda thing up above her dresser. I thought nothing of it and was about to go about my normal business when something caught my eye, or rather something missing caught my eye. This is what I saw when I took a second look at my daughters science project.

It looks awesome from far away

But up close *poof* Pluto was ripped off!

They just ripped poor Pluto out of the solar system!! Like he didn't even exist! Poor demoted Pluto....you will forever be a planet in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers