Monday, September 10, 2012

Day six - Thanksgiving

This is a completely unfinished blog that I wrote after we got back from Thailand. Life got in the way, as it sometimes does, so I thought I would just publish it unfinished. These are the photos I took on Thanksgiving with a little bit about our day. I'm not adding anything because I want to move on to our China trip!!




Alright alright!! Back by popular demand! I'll attempt to finish my blogs about our Thailand trip.

Day five was Thanksgiving day. We woke up to this beautiful shining face.


 
 
 


Since we had no place to be and no one to see we did absolutely nothing. No cooking, no cleaning, just lazied around at the pool.

After a bit I walked myself down the street and got myself a massage. It was spectacular. I have a seriously difficult time just sitting down and relaxing but I'm glad I did. It was nice to take a mini vacation away from my vacation so to speak..


After the pool and massage we mosied our way back to the bungalow and took some naps. Everyone else did at least. I took some pictures of my baby.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers